More Reasons To Work With Me!
- I am qualified in the two professional disciplines of Psychotherapy and Personal Development Coaching. Which means that my clients gets the benefit of 2 areas of expertise for the price of 1! I don’t need to refer clients to other practitioners if they need a more therapeutic intervention. I am skilled in working at a deep level with clients where real transformational change occurs.
- Bespoke coaching! I don’t offer a ‘one size fits all’ approach, because each of us is as unique as our fingerprint. My knowledge of many therapeutic models and theories allows me to create a personal plan to suit each client’s individual needs. I see therapy/coaching more as a craft than a science. This ensures results I achieve with clients are personally tailored to reflect their personal value system, resulting in maximum happiness and satisfaction.
- I work on addressing the CAUSE not the EFFECT which means that my clients’ money is invested rather than spent. It results in positive and sustainable lifestyle and behavioural changes. This is not a ‘quick fix’, a ‘sticking plaster’ solution. This is an investment, it’s transformative, and will serve you for life.
- I have international experience -My experience has been global, which gives me a greater respect and understanding of different cultures, ways of thinking and viewing the world.
- I’ve got the t’shirt! I have gained my stripes working with the toughest, most resistant, demanding and challenging clients on the planet……with incredible success! This fact alone is testament to my abilities and skills.
- I don’t believe that YOU need to change – You are already everything you can be. All that needs changing is your relationship to your THINKING. What could YOU change your mind about?
- I throw traditional coaching methods in the trash! This isn’t just a re hashing of the same old garbage that’s on every other personal development and positive psychology website out there – this is not about techniques and tools, we are not machines. The focus is not on positive thinking and chasing happiness, this is about being honest and real.