More Reasons To Work With Me!
- I am qualified in the two professional disciplines of Psychotherapy and Personal Development Coaching. Which means that my clients get the benefit of 2 areas of expertise for the price of 1! I don’t need to refer clients to other practitioners if they need a more therapeutic intervention. I am skilled in working at a deep level with clients where real transformational change occurs.
- Bespoke coaching! I don’t offer a ‘one size fits all’ approach, because each of us is as unique as our fingerprint. My knowledge of many therapeutic models and theories allows me to create a personal plan to suit each client’s individual needs. I see therapy/coaching more as a craft than a science. This ensures results I achieve with clients are personally tailored to reflect their personal value system, resulting in maximum happiness and satisfaction.
- I work on addressing the CAUSE, not the EFFECT which means that my clients’ money is invested rather than spent. It results in a positive and sustainable lifestyle and behavioural changes. This is not a ‘quick fix’, a ‘sticking plaster’ solution. This is an investment, it’s transformative, and will serve you for life.
- I have international experience -My experience has been global, which gives me a greater respect and understanding of different cultures, ways of thinking and viewing the world.
- I’ve got the t-shirt! I have gained my stripes working with the toughest, most resistant, demanding and challenging clients on the planet……with incredible success! This fact alone is a testament to my abilities and skills.
- I don’t believe that YOU need to change – You are already everything you can be. All that needs changing is your relationship to your THINKING. What could YOU change your mind about?
- I throw traditional coaching methods in the trash! This isn’t just a rehashing of the same old garbage that’s on every other personal development and positive psychology website out there – this is not about techniques and tools, we are not machines. The focus is not on positive thinking and chasing happiness, this is about being honest and real.